Do you know of any rising college Juniors or Seniors in your community who might be interested in an exciting summer internship opportunity in our nation’s capital?
NRECA is looking for candidates for our 2015 summer internship program. The program is 12 weeks long starting May 19 and going through August 8. Along with gaining invaluable professional experience, candidates will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live and work in Washington, DC while helping to make an impact in their local co-op community. The internships are full time (40 hours per week) and include a wide range of disciplines, such as communications; accounting and finance; government relations and regulatory affairs; compliance; and marketing. Those hired will receive $18.50 per hour.
In order to qualify, students must:
- Complete the internship application on NRECA’s Jobs website.
- Provide NRECA with a resume
- Provide college transcripts
- Provide two professional letters of recommendation
- Be a rising Junior or Senior
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher (no academic or disciplinary action on record)
*Note: This program does not provide housing to interns