Website Gibson Electric Membership Corporation
Gibson EMC has an opening for Manager of Member Care for its Corporate Member Service Center located at 1207 S. College St., Trenton, TN.
Manages Member Care personnel and activities to provide exceptional service to member-owners, to contribute to the success of Gibson EMC and Gibson Connect, and to support our communities.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field of study
- Courses/training related to supervision, customer service, marketing/sales, key accounts management, and communications,
- Three to five years of supervisory/management experience
- Five years of customer service experience
- Valid Class D Tennessee driver license
A complete Position Description can be found at www.gibsonemc.com.
Excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, defined benefit plan, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and paid holidays.
Family atmosphere with dedicated employees who care about one another, our member-owners, and our communities. Challenging and rewarding work.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply for this position, visit www.gibsonemc.com/careers. Completed applications along with college transcripts should be emailed to [email protected] by Monday, September 25, 2023.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/women/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.