Credentialed Cooperative Director 2640 – Financial Decision Making
This course is designed to help directors understand the role of the board in financial planning, including identifying the basic documents used in financial planning and reporting, assessing the issues that drive financial decisions, balancing competing goals, and taking responsibility to monitor and evaluate results.
- Identifying the key financial decisions boards must make
- Recognizing three key financial documents and three key financial ratios
- Understanding the basics of allocating and retiring capital credits policy
- Understanding key elements of an Equity Management Policy
- Identifying ratemaking basics